- Blue jeans or khaki pants (not skinny and without patches)
- Polo shirt (blue, grey or white) with the school’s logo
- Blue sweater or sweatshirt with the school’s logo
- Tennis shoes or black/brown casual shoes.
- White or grey shirt with the school’s grizzly paw
- Blue pants and school sweatshirt
- Tennis shoes
It is mandatory to use this uniform on Mondays, during field trips, assemblies and special activities.
- Blue polo shirt with the school’s logo
- Khaki pants (or skirt for PK to Grade 3)
- Black or brown shoes
- Black or brown belt
You can buy the uniforms at the store located on campus as well as at Tamy’s on Carretera El Salvador (Km. 14.5, Centro Comercial Gran Plaza, Bodega 116).
Phones: 3007-8348 / 2318-1032