Apply in 3 easy steps
Thank you for your interest in our school. Please feel free to contact our Admissions Team if you have any questions regarding the application process.
1. Application Form
- Download the Admissions Form (Click here), fill it out and attach the supporting paperwork detailed on the last page.
- Download the Recommendation Form and sent it to the school where your kids are currently attending. (Click here to download: PK Form / K-12 Form). When completed, ask the school to send it directly to email@example.com
- Send application form and supporting documents to our Admissions Office (printed paperwork or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Admission Test
- The Admissions Department will schedule the test (Kindergarten to Grade 12).
- There is a specific date every year for Pre-Kindergarten admission test.
- The test has a Q.800 fee and it should be paid at the school’s bank before taking it.
3. Final Decision and Admission
- The Admissions Department will contact the parents to let them know if the applicant is accepted or not. This decision is final.
- If the applicant is accepted, you will receive important information for enrollment.
- Send your application one year in advance.
- The admission test does not guarantee acceptance into our school
- Students applying from other countries must undertake additional process of grades and paperwork to achieve international validation:
For additional information, please contact us.
Astrid Ramírez – 2200-2990 Ext. 165 – email@example.com
Danitza Méndez – 2200-2990 Ext. 108 – firstname.lastname@example.org